The Stick allows you to self-massage pretty much any part of the body.
Massage is used to:
- increases flexibility
- extend endurance
- accelerates recovery time
- reduce muscle soreness, stiffness & pain
- prepare muscles for rigorous activity
- flush muscles of lactic acid after rigorous activity
The Stick has become legendary in running circles for being able to provide much-needed relief for sore and aching muscles.
It is basically a stick (no surprise) that ranges in length from 17 inches to 24 inches and is used to give yourself massages. It can loosen tight muscles, work out kinks and knots, and provide a wealth of additional services to your body.
The Stick is also a vital tool in stretching for runners. If you have never used The Stick, you should grab one and try it out.
At the low end of the technology spectrum is The Stick which Spencer says “is no less important than the most expensive equipment he uses.” (Article about Jeff Spencer, Chiropractor, Tour de France Official guide – by Rex Reese).
- The Original Body Stick (blue handles) – with 15 working spindles (24″ long) is the most popular model for the average build, offering standard flexibility and suitable for all major muscle groups
- The Travel Stick (red handles) – the most popular 8 spindle model with a compact length (17″ long), standard flexibility and designed primarily for use on the legs
Delivery & Returns
Orders placed before 12.00pm will be despatched that day.
Standard delivery (2-3 days) is £2.92 + vat.
Next Day delivery is £4.99 + vat. (Please note that orders placed on a Friday will be delivered on the next working day).
Full delivery & Returns info here