The Chatanooga Mobile Dual Frequency Ultrasound unit is an innovatively designed ultrasound system that allows for table top, wall or mobile use.
- 1 and 3 MHz frequencies
- Pulsed and continuous therapy operation (10%, 20%, 50% and 100%)
- Variable duty cycle outputs of 16Hz, 48Hz or 100Hz
- 10 user-defined memory positions
- Lightweight in design
- Ergonomically designed sound heads which are interchangeable
- Head warming feature and head contact control with visual and auditory feedback on all sound heads
Supplied with 5cm sound head, ultrasound gel (250ml) and a user manual on CD.